8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Digests wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Digests wanted
Jan Adolfsson
Film Handler

- posted November 21, 2012 03:31 PM      Profile for Jan Adolfsson   Email Jan Adolfsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I'm looking for following digests:

Jaws
The Omen
Duel
Westworld
Shaft
Superman
Logans Run
Alien
Planet Of The Apes
French Connection
Taxi Driver

Need I say I'm only interested in as unfaded copies as possibly.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted November 21, 2012 03:41 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan, not in your list, but this is unfaded print of Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Almost 90% of the above print I found has always been pink/red.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted November 21, 2012 04:23 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jan

I sent you a PM>

PatD

Jan Adolfsson
Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2012 02:00 AM      Profile for Jan Adolfsson   Email Jan Adolfsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks,

I will most definitely try to get that Close Encounters copy.

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 22, 2012 01:07 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jan, I'm the one selling the print of Superman on eBay. You just made me an offer for my 400 reel. I'm the godesslaksmi. I did not know you were a member but I should really tell you because you are a member the print is faded. Do you still want it? I'm trying to get a another one.

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Jan Adolfsson
Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2012 02:28 AM      Profile for Jan Adolfsson   Email Jan Adolfsson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't want a faded copy.

By the way, if it's faded you may want to change the description so nobody gets disappointed. [Smile]

[ November 23, 2012, 05:20 AM: Message edited by: Jan Adolfsson ]

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2012 11:32 AM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay I will send you a cancel transaction link from eBay. I will relist and change the discription to a little faded. Its really not that bad. Colors are still good and no warming or smelling .

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted November 25, 2012 06:52 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Laksmi, I have sent your stuff on Elmo projectors, it'll be with
you soon.

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted November 26, 2012 12:24 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most of films you list are always faded. Only Alien that I knew has been printed on AGFA stock.

--------------------
Winbert

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2012 10:29 PM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hugh I got the letter I really appreaciate it . But can I pay you to put the rollers on my projector or a projector I can send you? I don't know what or how to get those rollers or can you make them for me at a price and send them to fit my SC-18 Elmo? The Idea looks great. And Jan it will be hard to find non faded prints of all those titles. But keep looking maybe you will find some if you are lucky. Yeah Winbert I got that Alien print on AGFA Stock non fade.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC