8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » SOLD-Arsenal (1929)- by Alexander Dovzhenko.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOLD-Arsenal (1929)- by Alexander Dovzhenko.
Richard Bock
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2013 10:37 PM      Profile for Richard Bock   Author's Homepage   Email Richard Bock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Selling a Super 8mm print of the feature film-Arsenal/ by Alexander Dovzhenko. Stills from print being sold.

This film is flawed in that the frame line floats up and down (see first image) When the film was printed something went wrong with the registration. It does not make the film unwatchable but this does appear periodically. It is though a very good print other than that. An innovative film of war and conflicting factions in the Soviet Union before and during WW1. Propaganda perhaps, but beautifully photographed, great battle scenes and innovative cutting techniques. Cleaned and lubricated. 3 400 ft reels. $15.00+shipping/no returns

-

-

-

|  IP: Logged

Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2013 10:58 PM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to get this if I may. Sent PM.

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC