8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » GEORGE FORMBY FOR SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GEORGE FORMBY FOR SALE
Fred Guida
Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2013 01:26 AM      Profile for Fred Guida   Email Fred Guida   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a 600' condensation of the British sound feature IT'S IN THE AIR. Black-and-white. It stars the great comedian George Formby. No splices.

Price is $65 shipping included. I will ship via Media Mail or First Class, which ever is cheaper. Will include tracking.

Please respond directly to: fredguida44@yahoo.com

|  IP: Logged

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted April 11, 2013 08:08 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] For many It’s in the Air was the ultimate GF movie which also featured the great Garry Marsh who appeared in a good number of his films. Delightful Polly Ward was the girl attraction and the notable aircraft end sequence is absolutely hilarious. The Derann 600ft edit is very well executed here and contains the best songs although slightly abridged. A film gem from 1938 and worth every penny of the asking price.
Hope you don’t mind my little review but been a fan for so many years…

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC