8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Bargains --in a variety of 8mm formats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bargains --in a variety of 8mm formats
Richard Mullin
Junior

- posted May 01, 2013 08:41 PM      Profile for Richard Mullin   Author's Homepage   Email Richard Mullin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These six selections are previously purchased films that are clean, almost new copies with full length leaders! The names of the movie films and the number of reels holding them are provided. Read all descriptive information carefully. I’ve been exact in my complete descriptions. The reels are well packed and sent using Economy Shipping (USPS Media Mail TM) plus they are also insured for $50. No foreign orders, no personal checks – US money orders only --made out to LINDA MULLIN. I will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. Buying multiple titles earns a “combined reduction” of shipping and handling costs. An example – someone buys one reel listed at a cost of $7 / $3 S&H = $10 and they purchase a second package listed at a cost of $8 / $4 S&H = $12. They simply reduce each S&H charge by $1 (or a $2 reduction for the combo). Instead of paying a $22 total, they would only owe $20 for both titles. Buying all six packages? Take $6 off the S&H total.

“BUFFALO BILL’S WILD WEST SHOW” (Stadium pageantry with Horses, Sharpshooters, Native American Indians and Buffalo Bill himself) Two 200 ft. Standard 8mm B&W silent Blackhawk Films Edition in original box. Price is $5 / $3 S&H = $8

“FILMING THE CRASHES”—Racing car speedway tragedies from yesteryear in a documentary short subject – 200ft. Super 8mm in B&W with magnetic sound in the original Blackhawk Films Edition in original box. Price is $4 / $3 S&H = $7

A Niles Film Products Super 8mm, magnetic sound, B&W film on a 400 ft. reel in the original box: “LI’L ABNER” a 1940 film based on the comic strip of the same name created by Al Capp. The most recognizable names associated with the film is Buster Keaton as Lonesome Polecat. Therefore, the many odd-ball delightful citizens of Dogpatch are entertaining unknowns. Price is $7 / $3 S&H = $10

“THE ST. VALENTINE’S DAY MASSACRE” (1967 gangster film based on the 1929 Chicago mass murder of seven members of the Northside Gang starring Jason Robards, George Segal) Super 8mm, with magnetic sound, B&W 200 ft. 20th Century Fox Edition in original box -- Price is $4 / $3 S&H = $7

“TILLIE’S PUNCTURED ROMANCE” Standard 8mm B&W Silent 3 x 400’ reels Price is $15 / $6 S&H = $21

“THE BIRTH OF A NATION” (1915 – Directed by D.W. Griffith, with Lillian Gish) Two brothers, Phil and Ted Stoneman, visit their friends in Piedmont, South Carolina: the family Cameron. This friendship is affected by the Civil War, as the Stonemans’ and the Camerons’ must join up opposite armies. The consequences of the War in their lives are shown in connection to major historical events, like the development of the Civil War itself, Lincoln's assassination, and the birth of the Ku Klux Klan. One Of The Most Controversial Movies of all time! 6 x 400’ Standard 8mm silent reels. Price is $30 / $6 S&H = $36

[ May 18, 2013, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Richard Mullin ]

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Meyer
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2013 12:44 AM      Profile for Kevin Meyer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard, I sent you a PM

Ron Douglas
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 02, 2013 04:20 AM      Profile for Ron Douglas   Email Ron Douglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard, I've sent you a PM

--------------------
Ron

Richard Mullin
Junior

- posted May 02, 2013 05:47 PM      Profile for Richard Mullin   Author's Homepage   Email Richard Mullin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin -- I sent a reply to your Private Message.

Ron -- I sent a reply to your Private Message via
your email address (which you originally wrote as
",com" instead of ".com", but I corrected it and it
hopefully got there OK!)

RICHARD

Ron Douglas
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 03, 2013 06:53 AM      Profile for Ron Douglas   Email Ron Douglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Richard,
Sorry about that typo!
Got your msg and sent you a reply.
Thanks

--------------------
Ron

Grant LoPresti
Junior

- posted May 10, 2013 10:06 AM      Profile for Grant LoPresti   Email Grant LoPresti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent for French Connection and Ship Disaster double treasure.
I'll see if the sound works on my Eumig 810D.

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 12, 2013 10:52 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must praise Richard, fast delivery, great items

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC