8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Great Horror Starter prints for sale-SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Horror Starter prints for sale-SOLD
Dino Everette
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 09, 2014 11:20 PM      Profile for Dino Everette     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the following 2 classic titles for sale but they are well worn prints. BOTH TITLES ARE NOW SOLD

KING KONG(1933)- $75 6 x 400' Feature - I think it has all of the deleted scenes, but can double check if someone tells me what reel to check (can't remember where the stomping was). I checked reel 3 and it had the brontosaurus grab the guy from the tree and chomp down.
The print looks good and sharp but has excessive signs of wear, many lines.. It is possible that a few runs through a film o clean so that the base gets coated with filmguard might help as they mostly look like base scratches..

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968) - $100 5 x 400' (in a Niles box) This print has some light contrast and is a bit soft and has some heavy wear lines on the right side of the screen.

[ March 15, 2014, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Dino Everette ]

--------------------
"You're too Far Out Miss Lawrence"

|  IP: Logged

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 09, 2014 11:24 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted March 10, 2014 12:47 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dino

I will take King Kong! And no monkey business please! [Wink]

And Night Of The Living Dead [Eek!]

PatD

[ March 14, 2014, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC