8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Vertigo / Prince of Thieves / Indiana Jones......... Sold!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vertigo / Prince of Thieves / Indiana Jones......... Sold!
Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 23, 2014 07:36 AM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Offer for sale some very special films. They are complete editions, full features, all in polyester. Are brand new copies, but do "There is no magnetic stripe". It may be a minor inconvenience, but there are several options to synchronize external sound.
These are movies:

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991 / Full / Poliester) 325 €
VERTIGO (1958 / Full / Poliester) 325 €
Indiana Jones...Last Crusade (1989/Full/Scope/Poliester) 325 €
The World is Not Enough (1999 / Full /Scope /Poliester) 325 €
CHICKEN RUN (2000 / Full / Poliester) 325 €
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969/Full/Scope/Poliester) 325 €

Check shipping cost

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ April 25, 2014, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Francisco Javier Herrera ]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted April 24, 2014 05:35 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I would have loved to have the chance to own each and every one of these in time, if only my PJ had been modified for pulse sync.... Arrgh!!

Oh what I would give for a decent UK based polyester striping facility!!!

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted April 24, 2014 07:50 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a lot of money for films with no stripe. I would love to buy one of the Bond films OHMSS.

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 24, 2014 11:05 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's actually a lot cheaper than when you buy them with the stripe. Indiana Jones is about $200 more with stripe.

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 25, 2014 06:52 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Francisco. Check your incoming mail.

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 26, 2014 12:52 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pat,

The trouble with OHMSS 8mm print is that it has a lot of little jump cuts due to the master used, and easily goes out of sync (ask Keith Wilton, he had one to re-record, and told me he nearly through his GS1200 against the wall with frustration), but it is still apretty good print for the age of the film.

Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 26, 2014 02:21 AM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Mr. Barry:

That has a solution. You have to use a video editing program, such as Movie Maker or another program. With dvd copy, using the video editor program, all cuts necessary mounting image and adapting it to the copy of Super 8 are made. Filed edition the dvd, and you already have the perfect and right sound for GS 1200 .

Regards

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2014 11:17 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a brilliant way of doing it, but like myself, and you're not the best on a computer, many collectors would not have the knowledge to be able to do it, and you've got to remember a lot of the 8mm collectors are getting a little long in the tooth, and may not even own a computer.

Still if it's possible, I'm sure many collectors would have a go!

Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2014 11:31 AM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand, but always this option to send the film to place magnetic tracks. But of course, costs money.
Regards
Fco

Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 01, 2014 11:26 AM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Special offer for entire lot. 1600 € + shipping

Alex Garcia
Junior

- posted May 02, 2014 08:05 AM      Profile for Alex Garcia   Email Alex Garcia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I send you a email. Thanks!

Francisco Javier Herrera
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 06, 2014 02:14 PM      Profile for Francisco Javier Herrera     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SOLD !!! Thanks

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC