8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » The Matrix Extracts For Sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Matrix Extracts For Sale.
Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2014 04:20 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Sale - The 3 super 8 extracts from The Matrix Reloaded & Revolutions as released by Derann (scope / stereo).

Selling as the set only - boxed in 3 good quality Gepe cases with matching "home made" colour covers.

Price is £230.00 (British Pound Sterling) + Postage & Packing.

PayPal only please.

P&P to UK is £20.00, for rest of world please ask here on the forum and I'll find a price for you.

Please read the description below;

1) PLAYGROUND SKIRMISH - Scope / Mounted on 400ft spool & can. APPROX 200ft. Running time approx. 9 minutes.
Derann had so much trouble getting this one released! Quality is nice, although there are a couple of visible negative joins (as per all copies).
Sound is rather low, but just needs cranking up. Note that the balance stripe isn't the best (very low level), so even though it is stereo, I'd regard it as mono. Also, there is a little top end drop out now and again, as per many Derann releases from this era. I've seen several first run copies and all were like this.
All in all, a great fun, all action extract from Reloaded.

2) FREEWAY FRENZY - Scope / Stereo / Mounted on 400ft spool & can. Running time approx. 20 minutes.
Great, all action and long extract from Reloaded. Includes the full freeway mayhem scene.
Nice prints from Derann, this time with absolutely belting stereo sound - makes the floor shake!
Some light gate marks to the extreme left of frame; nothing too distracting.
Cracking, all action extract.

3) STORM OF THE SENTINELS. Scope / Stereo / Mounted on 400ft spool & case.
Dark extract both in theme and visually from the final film Revolutions. Derann have done a marvellous job with this print, maintaining a lot of detail in the image. Very generous running time of approx. 20 minutes +.
Sound is a little low again, but nice quality stereo.
Violent but exciting action here.

Some screen shots;

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As usual, I've tried to be as honest as possible, so as to avoid any disappointment. All in all, these are a great souvenir of the Matrix films on 8.

If you have any questions, please ask here on the thread and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking!

|  IP: Logged

Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2014 08:48 AM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you a PM!!!!

Christian Bjorgen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 31, 2014 09:24 AM      Profile for Christian Bjorgen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have the first one of these, "Playground Skirmish", and overdubbed it with dual track mono from the DVD. Makes for an awesome pre-show! [Smile]

--------------------
Well who’s on first? Yeah. Go ahead and tell me. Who. The guy on first. Who. The guy playin’ first base. Who. The guy on first. Who is on first! What are you askin’ me for? I’m askin’ you!

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2014 06:36 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still up for grabs!! [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC