8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8 Sound Film --- Documentaries & Career Profiles FOR SALE!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8 Sound Film --- Documentaries & Career Profiles FOR SALE!!
Fred K. Willders
Junior

- posted September 09, 2014 04:53 PM      Profile for Fred K. Willders     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~~ SUPER 8 SOUND FILM ~~
= DOCUMENTARIES & CAREER PROFILES FOR SALE!! =

ELVIS PRESLEY / HUMPHREY BOGART AT WARNER BROS.

FRED K. WILLDERS
MICHIGAN, AMERICA

*** 586 / 792-3680 PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGE ***

~~~ ALL ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN AT THIS ADDRESS:
- fkw666@gmail.com -

PRICES ON LIST ARE FOR GUIDE ONLY

** ALL SALES ARE FINAL **
POSTAGE AND HANDLING FOR EACH FILM - $10.00 U.S.
ALL FILMS SHIPPED IN HEAVY DUTY FIBER CASES.

*** ALL MUST GO!!! ***

CERTIFIED CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS TO U.S.DOLLARS ONLY.
*** MONEYGRAMS ACCEPTED ** NO TRADES, NO PERSONAL CHECKS, NO PAYPAL ***
ALL FILMS ARE MAGNETIC SOUND UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

<> DOCS / FILM CAREER HIGHLIGHTS / ARCHIVE FOOTAGE <>
ELVIS PRESLEY (1935 - 1977) - HIGHLIGHTS OF HIS SINGING CAREER IN THE MID 1950'S, VARIOUS TV APPEARANCES, TRAILERS FROM HIS FILMS, BIOGRAPHY, ETC. 800 FT. REEL. B&W. EXCELLENT COND. $118.00.

THE ELVIS NBC-TV 'SPECIAL' - 1968. ENTIRE HOUR LONG COLOR SHOW WITH STAGED MUSICAL NUMBERS, PERFORMING WITH AUDIENCE AND WITH FORMER BAND MEMBERS, SCOTTY & BILL FROM THE 1950'S. FULL PRODUCTION ON 1200 FT. REEL. MINT CONDITION. $185.00

RARE WARNER BROS. PICTURES IMPORTED FILM DIGESTS OF HUMPHREY BOGART (1899 - 1957)
PROFILING 3 OF HIS GREAT WARNER'S FILMS FROM THE 1940'S "THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE" (1948), "THE BIG SLEEP" (1946) AND "KEY LARGO" (1948) WITH TRAILERS AND A WARNER BROS. CARTOON - 'DAFFY'S SOUTHERN EXPOSURE' (1942).
DIGESTS UNAVAILABLE IN THE U.S.
A GREAT AND RARE COLLECTIBLE 1200 FT. REEL!!! B&W/COLOR. EXCELLENT CONDITION. $228.00

. . . THANKS!!!

--------------------
Fred K. Willders

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 09, 2014 05:01 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Fred, I may very well be interested in the 800ft B/W Elvis reel. Please PM me for further liaison.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Ron Douglas
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 10, 2014 12:44 PM      Profile for Ron Douglas   Email Ron Douglas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew, just for your info, Fred has limited access to the net, a couple of days a week I believe, just in case it takes a while for him to get back (apologies if this is no longer the case Fred!)

--------------------
Ron

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 10, 2014 02:29 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Ron, that would appear to be the case thanks for the info Ron, much appreciated.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC