8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Parts of features for sale or wanted

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Parts of features for sale or wanted
Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2014 06:07 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here is the start of a new topic as been talked about on here before ,has anyone got any parts of features that they are in need of finding or have some parts they wish to sell ,hopefully we can make up whole features by buying and selling the bits we need .
i for one need the following
RAISE THE TITANIC PARTS 1,2
SOUND OF MUSIC 1-5
CARRY ON SCREAMING PART 1 AND PART 3
Should anyone have any of these please let me know and prices ,thanks

|  IP: Logged

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted September 28, 2014 07:23 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have these :
Super 8
All in a Night's Work, Super 8, Reel 2 out of I suspesct 2x1200' magnetic, flat, condition okay B or B-
Highlander Reel 1 and 4, 600' each, flat, A- (Sold)

16mm
Laserblast, 16mm, 800' start reel, optisk, flat, C+
The Glass Bottom Boat, 16mm, start reel 1600', optical, scope, B+ subtitled I think
The Midnight Man, 16mm, start reel 1 og 2 at 1600' each, optical, flat, C+, subtitled
A Breath of Scandal, 16mm, start reel 1 og 2 at 1600' each, optical, flat, B/W B- (a bit dark) and subtitled

Also have a lot of 16mm untested yet, I think a reel of Porky's 3 and stuff like that. Update later

[ October 06, 2014, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Vidar Olavesen ]

Bruno Heughebaert
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2014 08:05 AM      Profile for Bruno Heughebaert   Email Bruno Heughebaert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm looking for

doctor zhivago part 5 (derann scope)

Thanks

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted September 28, 2014 10:38 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
& I'm looking for part one of the full feature of the warriors should anyone have one please

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2014 11:43 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom ,great film the warriors i have the 400 extract and color and print is great ,had the 3 x400 many years ago ,but the whole feature has to be mega rare nowadays but hope you find it as nothing worse than waiting for an odd part to turn up .

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted September 28, 2014 12:43 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Robocop reel 1 for me [Frown] [Frown]

Best price paid for anyone who can provide.

I've got quite a few odd reels that I can offer people if I see a relevant match for any of them on here.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 29, 2014 12:04 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

(Sheesh, won't he ever give up? NOPE!!!!) [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2014 07:02 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great thread. I am always looking for any odd reels from Derann"s latter Hammer features especially Scars of Dracula and Sister Hyde. But run any Hammer or horror film odd reel by me and I'll no doubt snap it up.

Zechariah Sporre
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2014 11:18 PM      Profile for Zechariah Sporre     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have reel 2&3 of the Laurel & Hardy film Blockheads. Would love to get reel 1.

--------------------
There is a fine line between a hobby and a mental illness

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 06, 2014 10:13 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, im after part 3 of deranns release of disneys ALADDIN ill evern accept a slightly substandard print if anyone has one as need to complete the feature ,let me know if you have this thanks.

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted November 11, 2018 08:59 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am seeking reel 1 of the 4 X 600' Derann release of "The African Queen". I bought reels 2-4 but the seller didn't have the first reel. Maybe posting in this thread will bring me some luck.

Nicholas Fair
Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2018 04:26 PM      Profile for Nicholas Fair   Email Nicholas Fair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for last real of Take The Money and Run.

Oliver F. R. Feld
Master Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2018 12:20 AM      Profile for Oliver F. R. Feld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An amazing thread! Great idea!

I am looking for
- HORROR OF DRACULA (1958), final reel
- GREASE (Derann Scope), reel 2
- PIPPI LONGSTOCKING (german Ufa release), reel 7 (of 8)
- SUPERMAN 2 (Derann Scope), any reel

I will look for items to be offered from my collection at the weekend
Regards
Oliver

Daniel Macarone
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2018 09:47 AM      Profile for Daniel Macarone   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like reel 1 from The Third Man 4x600'. My reel doesn't have opening logos and it has some light scratches, so I'm looking for a reel that is really nice condition and complete with original leader. My feature print is good otherwise. Thanks for this thread.

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 29, 2018 02:21 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am quite astounded that this excellent thread has been dormant for just over 4 years. Thanks to Burton for resurrecting it.

Anyway, my wants.....

Am looking for reels 1 and 6 of Casablanca. I know reel 6 is only about 200' on a 400' spool but I want to see "the start of a beautiful friendship."

Also, scope reels 5 & 6 of The Sound of Music. I would be quite happy with "white box specials" as the rest of the film has been collected that way. Would be quite happy with mono.

If anything else crops up, I will just update this thread.

Thanks!

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 29, 2018 03:17 AM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great thread, I'm looking for reel 4 of Hello Dolly, doesn't matter if it's stereo or mono.

Mark L Barton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2018 08:44 AM      Profile for Mark L Barton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, not quite the same but in a similar vein of missing reels. Im looking for the opening credit sequence to the Roger Moore film, GOLD. Where the text 'gold' plays over images of mining in south africa as the credits play over the music. If you have this footage Im keen to buy. Thank you

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC