8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Features and shorts for sale (screen shots added)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Features and shorts for sale (screen shots added)
Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 03:49 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thunderball Feature, scope, 7X400 reels, has all leaders and tails, great colour and mono sound, Screen shots available. £340 + PP SOLD

Jurassic park feature, 2X1200 reels, stereo sound and great colour, screen shots available. £410 + pp SOLD

one million years BC feature. 4X400 reels, OB, good colour and sound. £150 + PP SOLD

Cocoon feature, Flat, 2X1200 reels, great colour and sound. £199 + PP SOLD

Snow white, 2X800 reels, great colour and sound, £110 SOLD

Hunchback of notre dame, 3X600 reels, great colour and sound, scratched at the beginning £100 +PP SOLD

Its a mad mad mad world, scope, 1X800ft reel £35 + PP

Gladiator, Battle of carthage, Scope, 1X400 reel, great colour and sound. £60 + PP

Clash of the Titans, 2X600 reels, good colour and sound. £40 + PP SOLD

Bambi, 3X600 reels, great colour and sound, English and german sound. OB, £250 + PP SOLD

-

-

-

[ November 03, 2014, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Phillip R Campey ]

|  IP: Logged

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 15, 2014 04:41 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like The Time Machine and Clash of the Titans if still available

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 04:56 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Vidar, they are yours, if you can send me a PM with your address details I can work out the cost of postage.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 15, 2014 06:14 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, PM sent

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted October 15, 2014 06:40 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM Sent.

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 08:31 AM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Phillip - I sent you a PM

Ray

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 10:47 AM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi, do you still have hunchback of notre dam and i take its the disney derann one ??,thanks

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 11:01 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nigel, it has been reserved by a forum member and you are 4th in line. I will let you know if anything changes.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 16, 2014 02:42 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Aliens and Jurassic Park looks awesome ... Too bad one is not a rich man :-) Still wanting Alien more than Aliens though

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 25, 2014 01:45 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got the films a couple of days ago. Viewed them today. Clash of the Titans was quite super, only wonder if a small scene was gone or if it was never in the digest. When Perseus cuts off the hand with the ring on it, there's a clear cut and you do not see this. Sound is abrubtly cut. Anyone have this film and can confirm that it should be there or not?

Also The Time Machine. I knew of the emulsion damage, but are there no credits at all on this? It's 4x400' it seems and starts directly in the living room by the fire place and the whole film ends after the well is destroyed. He says "Let's get out of here" or something like that and then it stops. No, The End or anything

Colors were superb on both

Oliver F. R. Feld
Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2014 03:36 PM      Profile for Oliver F. R. Feld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Vidar,
the scene at CLASH OF THE TITANS was always like that; the cut is hard and so is the sound. You shall not really know what happens, so the surprise is bigger when Perseus presents the hand with the ring on it in the temple-riddle sequence.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 25, 2014 04:48 PM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, yes, of course ... It just sounded so abrupt that it appeared cut. Thanks, then the Clash was absolutely super. Anyone know about The Time Machine?

Phillip R Campey
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 26, 2014 06:11 AM      Profile for Phillip R Campey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Vidar, the print I sold you is the 3X400 marketing print, Marketing never really put titles on there prints. I love the time machine and would love a full length print, I know Derann released a full length feature on super 8 and I missed out on buying a print last year but one day I am sure I will find a good print. The other one I would love is Forbidden Planet also released by Derann.

Vidar Olavesen
Film God

- posted October 26, 2014 06:35 AM      Profile for Vidar Olavesen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So no titles on them at all :-)

However, I do think it was 4x400' as it fills two 800' reels. I was expecting to put them onto a 1200', but there wasn't room. Colors were superb. The emulsion stripe you mentioned wasn't enough to make me not enjoy the film. Sadly there was some sprocket damage (Elmo's are picky), but at least it ran, just small movement in the picture from time to time. Please feel free to drop me a list of anything you want to sell, because the colors were better than good colors to me :-)

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 26, 2014 06:39 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I have had the Time Machine on full length LPP before now. It was originally released by RED FOX before Derann got hold of their remaining negatives after Red Fox ceased trading.

It was a gorgeous sharp print with beautiful colour throughout but did contain rather a lot of negative sparkle on the print I had which was a Red Fox print.

The Red Fox print was released on 6x400ft spools.

I would imagine the early original prints would be flawless when the negative was first handed over to Red Fox. Therefore it goes without saying, unless Red Fox had several negatives of this film, that the Derann prints must have at least the same amount of negative sparkle as the one I had as these were printed later.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted October 27, 2014 07:07 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm drewling over these prints. I need to take out a second mortgage! [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC