8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Someone knows of Steve Osborne whereabouts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Someone knows of Steve Osborne whereabouts?
Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 11:50 AM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does someone in the forum knows of the whereabouts of Steve Osborne of the Reel Image. I have send him a couple of emails with orders for films in the last weeks and I haven't had any reply or feedback from him. I wrote to thereelimage_043 at yahoo.com which is the address posted in his webpage and magazine.

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 15, 2014 11:57 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve O. is a little bit old school where e-mail is concerned.

When you e-mail him it's quite common to get a very friendly reply hand written on a post card, which can take some time.

As a matter of fact, he read a post of mine on this Forum and enjoyed it so much he replied with a postcard. He may be the only person ever to participate our online discussions using a pen, paper and postage stamp!

-and I enjoyed getting his postcard so much I still have it!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 12:10 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He ,contacted me last week re a film ive brought from him ,he had been on a vacation ,i think hes back now though .

Vincent Zabbia
Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 02:54 PM      Profile for Vincent Zabbia   Author's Homepage   Email Vincent Zabbia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve is either The Scarlet Pimpernel or a Chicken running around with his head cut off, (as told to me many times over by Steve himself) If you read this Steve "Stop banging your phone on your desk" inside joke..

--------------------
Vincent Zabbia

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 15, 2014 05:42 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Known him for many years, he'll get back to you soon enough - Shorty

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2014 08:33 PM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the answers. I returned home from work and found his reply in my email!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC