8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » That's Entertainment - Super copy for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That's Entertainment - Super copy for sale
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2014 06:35 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got an original Ken Films print of "That's Entertainment!" for sale, it's in the original sort of gatefold vinyl packaging with the twist fastener on the side, the packaging is super and still in nice condition. The film itself is in excellent condition in ALL respects, it's a polyester print, and I'm betting it's LPP (I can't confirm it, but quality is superb), I even ran the whole of reel one (a very rare occurance) and a bit of reel 2, it's simply the best print I've seen in ages of this title, and you've the added bonus that this being an early print there are none of thr neg marks associated with some of the later Derann re-prints. I'm looking for £175 + post, if anyone is interested contact me at indi8films@aol.com .

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2014 06:59 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BARRY, RESERVE IT FOR ME MATE, I'M AT WORK RIGHT NOW. I WILL SORT OUT THE DETAILS WITH YOU LATER.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2014 09:33 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Paul,

I've had another enquiry, but if that falls through I'll let you know.

Barry.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2014 09:29 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,

If you still want it, it's yours, please contact me at indi8films@aol.com or telephone 01992 652792.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2014 11:22 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC