8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Aliens Derann print/ FS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aliens Derann print/ FS
Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2016 08:53 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I listed on ebay this print for sale:
Ebay
I put the price of $1500 as buy it now or make an offer (last year was another print sold for this price).
I received two times an offer of $500, one of them rised his offer to $650 and I got another offer from someone of $700 and I made a counter offer of $950.

$700 is 669 Euro and this price (plus shipping) is ok for me, but if I have to pay ebay and paypal fees, I lost to much.
If this person is a member of this forum, you can contact me and we can do the deal after end of the auction for 669 Euro or $700.

If someone other is interested in this print, after the auction it is for sale for 669 Euro + shipping.

I know, it is a very high price for this print, but I need the cash. Other time, I would sell it for a more reasonable price.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2016 11:14 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oemer, don't apologise for the price of a film. If there is a willing buyer the price is that which he or she is willing to pay! It's a free market after all. I wish you well.

--------------------
Tony

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 28, 2016 11:45 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Tony and, hey, if it doesn't sell at that price, just adjust down a little and it might sell quicker, but every collector has every right to get as much for they're cherished films as possible. Only a fool gets pennies on the dollar when they can get dollars!

Unless they just want to give them away, and then money's not an object. [Smile]

A slight re-phrase ... just because a person just wants a few dollars, doesn't make them a fool automatically, I thought someone might take issue with that. You never know.

but in my opinion, do you're best to "cop the lolly"!!

After all a decent "film turn-over" is the only way some collectors like myself, can still afford to occasionally buy those pricey prints these days. [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 01, 2016 03:56 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update: Print is now sold for 669 Euro

[ April 16, 2016, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Oemer Yalinkilic ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC