8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB Some titles, testing the waters here.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB Some titles, testing the waters here.
David Coppola
Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2016 08:32 AM      Profile for David Coppola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I may be getting back into film collecting.
I collected Super8 films in the 1970s. Lost interest once a teen and as an adult working in an AV company got into 16mm. I was doing a job and instead of payment I was offered an Eiki EX4000p projector with a wide variety of accessories, including different lenses (including scope), and extra xenon lamps. In the late 90s, I sold off all of my 16mm equipment and prints (I had some very rare ones).
I'm thinking of getting back into Super 8, if I can get a good Elmo 1200', either an ST of GS model.
Some titles I'm looking for are Saturday Night Fever, 7th Voyage of Sinbad, Jaws and probably more.

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 21, 2016 09:11 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul Foster actually has the rare full length Marketing feature of SNF as we speak David.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

David Coppola
Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2016 09:58 AM      Profile for David Coppola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, good to know....I will consider that upon getting a projector.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC