8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » What do you want me to bring to trade at Cinesea?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What do you want me to bring to trade at Cinesea?
Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 12:43 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This list is for those who will be attending Cinesea next month.

I have not attached prices to the items.
I`ll be traveling from Japan and wanted to see what films people might be interested in. If there`s any interest, comment below and I will add a price.

This is a rough list. half of the titles are in Japanese...and may not be decipharable without Google.

For anyone who is not going to Cinesea but are interested in any of the titles, I may sell them on the forum at a later date.

Super 8 releases from Japan

月光仮面
Gatchaman, 3 eps.,#53,#81,#105
Ultra Seven Ep.3
美空ひばり十八番 弁天小僧 (1960 Toei film, Fujifilm purple fade but many colors left, samurai film)
西遊記 (Journey to the West aka Alakazam the Great, 2x1200ft,scope, Toei Animation)
安寿と厨子王丸 (The orphan brother(1961), scope, Toei animation, 2x1200ft)
Space Battleship Yamato 、3 eps, #1,2#24,#25,26
Close Encounters of the Third Kind(Japanese 400ft digest)
Bay City Rollers 200ft
Goke, Body Snatcher from Hell, 吸血鬼ゴケミドロ (cult classic favorite of Tarantino)
おんぶ地蔵
Gatchaman, #53
惑星ロボ ダンガード
AWakusei Robo Danguard Ace
里見八犬伝全 (Toei film, scope, Fujifilm purple fade but many colors left, story with samurai, sorceres, and magic)
Wanpaku Ōji no Orochi Taiji, The Little Prince and the Eight-Headed Dragon
銀河鉄道999  第一部  未来への旅立ち
マジンガーZ  デイモスF3は悪魔の落とし子
怪獣No.1ゴジラ (200ft Godzilla digest with perfect colors and artbook, showed at last years Cinesea)

Features (English)

King Kong (Mountain) $100 on hold
Stagecoach(Mountain) $100 on hold
Kronos (Derann, 2x800ft, second spool has poor sound) $65
High Noon (Ivy Film)
Till the Clouds Roll By (Feature with great color)
Crack in the World (Marketing 6x400ft)
Rocketship X-M (Red Fox)

The rest...

Bruce Lee Die Todesfaust Des Cheng Li(Big Boss) OddReel 4
-Monatsschau Nr. 9, 1939 ( German Newsreel from 1939)

Tom and Jerry "Cruise Cat"
Captain Blood (Derann 2x400ft)
The Maltese Falcon (Derann 2x400ft)
Star Trek (The trouble with Tribbles episode)
Stamp day for Superman
The Ten Commandments 2x200ft BW silent
The Ten Commandments 3x400 Marketing

Entertainment Trailer Reel - G.I. Blues
Broadway Melody of 1940, A star is born
A night at the Opera, Bugs Bunny "Any Bonds Today"

[ April 19, 2017, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Jason Smith ]

|  IP: Logged

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 05:22 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason - pm sent.

Ali.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Demetris Thoupis
Junior

- posted April 10, 2017 05:55 AM      Profile for Demetris Thoupis   Author's Homepage   Email Demetris Thoupis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I am interested in Little Mermaid if available.
Also have any Manga animation ever been made in Super 8 , 16mm or 35mm (preferably!)

I am looking for full versions of:
Ghost In The Shell (1995 version) English Version,
Vampire Hunter D - Bloodlust English Version,
The Fist Of The North Star English Version,
Ninja Scroll Unrated English Version,
Akira (Wishfull thinking!!!)

Any film format would be fine! (35mm preffered!!!)

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 07:37 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a reminder that, I am initially offering these to anyone going to Cinesea. Being able to sell the films face to face, and not worry about shipping them will save me time. I have had the opportunity to buy many films there and want to return the favor.

I may be offering these films at a later date on the forum but I would like to provide the price,screenshots,as well as better description of the condition.

Don't let that stop you though from letting me know what you are interested.

Demetris, I have never seen any of the films your looking for on film here. I'm sure they exist on 35mm here. I will keep a look out for them. If they are available in Japan , I think they might be on 35mm(maybe 16)but only in Japanese.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 07:59 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where are the prices?

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 10, 2017 09:06 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jason,

Japanese railroad films: S8 and either magnetic sound or silent would be kind of nice!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Dave Ruth
Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 10:31 AM      Profile for Dave Ruth   Email Dave Ruth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be at Cinesea.

Do you have a price list for the features?

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 10, 2017 12:45 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You ought to show that "Bay City rollers" film as an extra with the screenings! Bound to be rare.

I can't be there for it (Cinesea), but that "Till The Clouds Roll By" is VERY rare with good color and ought to be a good seller for you. [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 06:14 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of the stuff I listed, I would unfortunately not be able to bring to Cinesea. I would only bring what I could fit in on my carry on bag.

Since I'm not bringing everything to sell, I did not add prices. To keep from running afoul of forum rules, these are films I am bringing to TRADE . I will provide prices and additional info on films in this thread for specific titles upon request.

Steve- There are a ton of railroad shorts here in Japan but most of them that I have seen were optical films. If I find a magnetic film for you, I will let you know.

Dave- If there's a specific title your interested in let me know. Most of these films, I would actually like to use in trade for other films.

Osi- I think I will bring the Bay City Rollers film for a screening. The 200fter was released by Fujifilm here in Japan. The source material they used wasn't the best but its entertaining to watch. The source matetial used for Till the CLouds Roll By has a lot of scratches but the colors look decent. I heard that most of features out there are faded.

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 09:26 PM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jason, your mailbox is full

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2017 09:31 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I cleaned it out.

Dave Ruth
Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2017 06:57 AM      Profile for Dave Ruth   Email Dave Ruth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sent you a PM Jason

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 11, 2017 08:25 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason, bring a camera, you must take a picture of that picture I got (sounds confusing, but it isn't) -MALTESE FALCON sounds nice, though I'm strictly trying to get the shorts i need from my want-list - Cheers, Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC