8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTD Polterguiest / Shot in the dark PLUS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTD Polterguiest / Shot in the dark PLUS
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 26, 2017 02:17 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking for one of the above + Viva Las Vegas Deranns versions please.
Oh, & Die Hard [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted April 26, 2017 03:00 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
All wonderful prints Tom and Las Vegas is one I've been searching for also, for many many years now. 3x 400ft Derann Low Fade.

I have only seen it twice for sale since being back and one of those had quite a severe fault.

I had and swapped A Shot In The Dark,..great comedy classic film and a brilliant quality print. Just the singing section at the intro..like nails down a chalkboard!! Arghhh I can still hear them now!

Poltergeist Flat / Kempski print I have and love it to pieces.
I felt I was very lucky to obtain this one and another superb print.

-

-

-

Obtained during a busy period of decorating, hence no big screen up at the time! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 26, 2017 03:22 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good there Andy, I'll be happy with one or the other along with a few other titles, (bet you cant guess which ones [Big Grin] )

We are looking to off load now for less quantity but more quality, not that theirs much in our collection that isn't quality but there is stuff thats either fading or has scratches but aside a very few these were all present when we bought them. Over the years we have gradually replaced many of these. We also have an overdoes of trailer so are looking at these at present. [Wink]

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted April 26, 2017 03:25 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep ahold of ALL of your good stuff mate, you will never find many of them ever again in the condition I have seen yours are in. [Wink]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Jonathan Trevithick
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2017 03:05 AM      Profile for Jonathan Trevithick   Email Jonathan Trevithick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, I have sent you a PM

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC