8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » "Ben Hur" Charlton Heston SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Ben Hur" Charlton Heston SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 03:44 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale super 8mm Print of the 1959 Epic "BEN HUR" starring Charlton Heston, Jack Hawkins, Stephen Boyd, Haya Harareet Judah Ben-Hur lives as a rich Jewish prince and merchant in Jerusalem at the beginning of the 1st century. Together with the new governor his old friend Messala arrives as commanding officer of the Roman legions. At first they are happy to meet after a long time but their different politic views separate them. During the welcome parade a roof tile falls down from Judah's house and injures the governor. Although Messala knows they are not guilty, he sends Judah to the galleys and throws his mother and sister into prison. But Judah swears to come back and take revenge. 6x600ft Colour / Sound £110 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 12, 2017 03:56 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian is this Derann print or MGM? How does the color look? The price is so tempting....!!

--------------------
Winbert

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 03:56 AM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ian, PM sent, Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 04:19 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent

Martin Dew
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 04:28 AM      Profile for Martin Dew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, your mailbox is full.

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 05:30 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted May 12, 2017 05:36 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, although it is sold, could you kindly respon to my question, is this Derann print or MGM? And how the color condition.

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Jean-Christophe Deblock
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 12, 2017 10:14 AM      Profile for Jean-Christophe Deblock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,

I think that it's not the full feature release by Derann.

The full feature was in scope and in 8x600ft.

So, I think that's a slightly condensed version in 8x400ft respooled in 6x600ft. Colors was good.

I'm not sure byut I think that this version was release by MGM and then by Derann.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted May 12, 2017 11:41 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're right. It might well be that flat MGM version.

Ian, it's you're floor. [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC