8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Some Like It Hot Marilyn Monroe SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some Like It Hot Marilyn Monroe SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 02, 2017 05:12 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a super8mm feature of the 1959 musical / comedy
"SOME LIKE IT HOT" starring Marilyn Munroe, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemon, George Raft...When two Chicago musicians, Joe and Jerry, witness the the St. Valentine's Day massacre, they want to get out of town and get away from the gangster responsible, Spats Colombo. They're desperate to get a gig out of town but the only job they know of is in an all-girl band heading to Florida. They show up at the train station as Josephine and Daphne, the replacement saxophone and bass players. They certainly enjoy being around the girls, especially Sugar Kane Kowalczyk who sings and plays the ukulele. Joe in particular sets out to woo her while Jerry/Daphne is wooed by a millionaire, Osgood Fielding III. Mayhem ensues as the two men try to keep their true identities hidden and Spats Colombo and his crew show up for a meeting with several other crime lords. 2x1200ft Black & White Sound £195 plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted August 02, 2017 06:42 AM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ian,
PM sent

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 02, 2017 12:24 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC