8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted Mad Magician 3d

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted Mad Magician 3d
Paul Lancaster
Junior

- posted August 16, 2017 08:28 PM      Profile for Paul Lancaster   Email Paul Lancaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone! I am looking for a copy of The Mad Magician in 3d. I'll take either the 400 ft. or the 200 ft. I actually just won a 200 ft. silent copy off Ebay and it arrived today only to be left on my porch by the mailman and eaten by my neighbor's dog. I was more than a little frustrated. If anyone has one for sale please let me know and thank you very much!

--------------------
Paul Lancaster

|  IP: Logged

Clinton Hunt
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 16, 2017 08:52 PM      Profile for Clinton Hunt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have this on 400ft with its original but average condition case etc,I think the 3D effects are a bit hit and miss now because of the film fade.
Postage to the USA would be high I think,even if I was willing to sell it ... good luck with your search Paul :-)

--------------------
Cheers from me in New Zealand :-)

Paul Lancaster
Junior

- posted August 17, 2017 12:19 AM      Profile for Paul Lancaster   Email Paul Lancaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Clinton and thanks for your reply. Yeah i kind of figured this one was going to be hard for me to replace. All i can do is keep my eyes open and hope...lol

--------------------
Paul Lancaster

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC