8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » "Mein Kampf" German Sound SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Mein Kampf" German Sound SOLD
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2017 01:17 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale the 1960 Feature "MEIN KAMPF" Released by Piccalo Films, Each episode covers The rise of Hitler .."Mein Kampf" presents the raising and fall of the Third Reich, showing mainly the destruction of Poland and the life Hitler, which is told since he was a mediocre student and frustrated aspirant of artist living in slums in Austria and Germany, until his suicide in 1945 after being the responsible for the death of million of people, and the destruction of Europe. All the footage is real and belonged to a secret file of Goebbels, inclusive with many very strong scenes filmed by Goebbels himself. 6x400ft each episode covers 1914-1939, 1933-1934, 1935-1939, 1939,1940-1944,1944-1945 all supplied in presentation boxes with booklet with each 400ft covering the years the shown 6x400ft Black & White German Sound £95 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 20, 2017 01:57 PM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pm sent Ian thank you.

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2017 03:11 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOW SOLD [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC