8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Hollywood "The Selznick Years"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hollywood "The Selznick Years"
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2017 04:46 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale Super8mm print of the 1969 Documentary / Biography
"THE SELZNICK YEARS" Starring a cast of Thousands....Henry Fonda hosts this retrospective on the career and films of iconic filmmaker David O. Selznick, who epitomized the era of the auteur producer in 30s and 40s Hollywood. It follows Selznick's early career at Paramount, RKO and MGM, where he had to overcome talk of nepotism on the part of father-in-law Louis B. Mayer. After earning a reputation of literary fidelity with critically acclaimed adaptations of classic novels: "David Copperfield," "Little Women," "A Tale of Two Cities," and "Anna Karenina," the dynamic producer founded his own studio, Selznick International, where he produced pictures of depth and scope including Best Picture winners "Gone with the Wind" and "Rebecca." Clips from many of his films are shown as are interviews with many of his contract artists (Gregory Peck, Ingris Bergman, Dorothy McGuire, Alfred Hitchcock, Joseph Cotten, and Ingrid Bergman.) 3x400ft colour/Black & White sound
American print £45 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2017 06:36 AM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello! friend Ian,p,m sent.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC