8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB Shane

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB Shane
Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2017 12:50 AM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last time I requested some prints dear to me I was lucky, or fortunate to reach the right people. This might be a stab in the dark but I would be interested in hearing from any member willing to offer the Derann release of "Shane", full feature. Super 8mm Color sound. Thank you.

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted November 01, 2017 11:15 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck on finding it, as it really is a crackerjack of a print. I';ve seen screenshots from this release and it is really an "eye popping" color print!!! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2017 02:37 PM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! Burton,it,s realy nice film,the mostbeautifull western printed in super 8 (my opinion)i got my self a copie in agfa rich color sharpess image,a great gem for a collector i hope you ,ll find a nice print too.the fil cames original in 6x400ft.

best;
luis caramelo

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 01, 2017 06:47 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my most prized prints. It is really gorgeous, pin sharp, with deep contrast and color. Alan Ladd never looked better on film, and this one is definitely a masterpiece. A case where IMO the super 8 print is preferable to the DVD/BLU RAY.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2017 06:52 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Osi and Luis for wishing me luck, and Paul, for your reply. I believe I will need more than luck to find someone willing to part with this Print. I First saw this Classic when I was very young and it's one of my favorites in the genre. There's got to be one out there...

[ November 02, 2017, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Burton Sundquist ]

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted November 03, 2017 12:44 AM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Reward is now offered to anyone willing to part with Shane...For the $$$$ he is worth. PM me the amount that would persuade you to let him go. Must be in excellent condition. That's U.S. dollars..

[ November 03, 2017, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Burton Sundquist ]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC