8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » FS: Faded digests and features from US and Japan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Faded digests and features from US and Japan
Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2017 10:02 PM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of these films are faded. Payment by Paypal(if payment for goods and services option is used, please add extra to cover paypal fees). These films are in Japan so I could mail them now from Japan or bring them to the USA and sent them out by Media Mail after the New Year. Most of the films should be free of emulsion scratches although some might have a light black line running along the right edge of the screen.

Here’s a link to some of the box art for the films.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yaTk0z6VFxUAky3q2

Ken Film Releases

Yongary(Monster from the deep) 200ft-Ken Films $20 SOLD
The Seven Year Itch-200ft-Ken Films $10 SOLD
The King and I-200ft-Ken Films $10 SOLD
The Crimson Cult-200ft-Ken Films $10 SOLD
The Poseidon Adventure-200ft-Ken Films $10 SOLD
The Bible-400ft-Ken Films $15 SOLD
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea-360ft-Ken Films(clamshell case) $20 SOLD
Alien-400ft-Ken Films(does not have OB) $25

Superman 1940s cartoon

Superman (Volcano)-200ft $20SOLD
Superman(Bulletters)-200ft $20 SOLD
Superman(Magnetic Telescope) 200ft- $20 SOLD

Marketing Releases

The Ten Commandments 3x400ft Marketing Films $60 SOLD
Samson and Delilah -400ft-Marketing Films $20SOLD
Marathon Man -400ft-Marketing Films $20 SOLD

Universal 8 Films

Two Minute Warning-400ft- Universal 8 Films(Cineavision) $20 SOLD
Battlestar Galactica 2x400ft- Universal 8 Films $50 SOLD
The Hindenburg 2x400ft – Universal 8 Films $40 SOLD
Airport(Dean Martin, Burt Lancaster) -400ft- Universal 8 Films(does not have OB) $20 SOLD
SSSSSSS – 400ft-Universal 8 Films $20 SOLD
Dracula-400ft- Universal 8 Films $20 SOLD

MGM Super 8

International Velvet-200ft-MGM Super 8 $10 SOLD
Ben Hur 200ft-MGM Super 8 $10 SOLD
Quo Vadis -400ft- MGM Super 8(clamshell case) $20 SOLD

Canterbury Films

Star Trek –The Trouble with Tribbles 3x400ft – Canterbury Films(faded, OB) $70 SOLD

Films from Japan

Satomi Hakkenden 3x600ft(last spool only has about 200-300ft of film) $140
It is the era of the samurai in Japan. A prince and princess must defend their kingdom against a warmonger aided by a witch who can transform at will and use magic to control her enemies. The only thing that stands in the witches way are samurai. (Faded,R1 has green emulsion dot and line that comes and goes the first few minutes. Light lines that come and go . Nice loud sound. Cleaned with filmguard. Scope and Japanese audio on optical track.) SOLD

Gatchaman
Japanese superhero animation3 eps.,#53,#81,#105
4x60m episode cutdowns from Gatchaman. Faded Color. Japanese Optical track
$40 per episode

Kaiju Snow Woman-200ft- Lilli 8mm Home Movies(magnetic, faded) A Japanese farmer’s life is spared by a snow woman(monster). Shortly thereafter, a beautiful woman enters his life who has a hidden past. $30 SOLD

Onbu Jizou(anime)-200ft-Lilli 8mm Home Movies(optical,BW) $30SOLD

Clock Cleaners-150ft-Toho(Disney, silent, faded Eastman, box and spool in poor condition) $15 SOLD

Dumbo-150ft- Toho(Disney, silent, faded Eastman, includes cassete tape, box and spool in poor condition) $15 SOLD

Sleeping Beauty -200ft- Toho(Japanese dub, magnetic sound, faded Eastman) $15 SOLD

Hungarian Rhapsody No.2, Tokyo Philharmonic-200ft- (Released by NHK,Elmo) Music video showing scenes from around Hungary(?) with music performed by Tokyo Philharmonic. (has quite a few lines) $15

James Dean- 295 ft- Toho(optical, faded) Bio of James Dean with scenes from east of eden and other movies. $20 SOLD

[ June 14, 2018, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Jason Smith ]

|  IP: Logged

Oliver F. R. Feld
Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2017 04:43 AM      Profile for Oliver F. R. Feld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jason
PM sent

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2017 02:28 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jason, I have sent you a PM, Cheers Pat

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2017 03:54 PM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
PM sent. [Smile]

Jason Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2018 03:27 AM      Profile for Jason Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can ship any of these films out by Media mail in the USA in late March. I am open to offers.

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2018 03:53 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello pm message sent

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC