8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » CBS bloopers and outtakes reel! 400ft on ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CBS bloopers and outtakes reel! 400ft on ebay
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 21, 2018 11:29 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of my own auctions! It's a rare 400ft black and white sound reel, (running 15 minutes), of CBS bloopers and outtakes that was made for the "CBS advisory board" and wasn't supposed to go beyond there. It hosts bloopers from Twilight Zone, Have Gun Will Travel, Gunsmoke as well as a very funny blooper from the red Skelton Show with a cow releiving itself on stage and Red's very funny adlib (well it WAS live TV!) and an ad for an alcoholic beverage called "Old Happiness"!

It is hosted by James Arness (Matt Dillon) and a very funny watch! I can't be sure, but I think that this was originally put out onn super 8 by Red Fox Films.

Here is the link ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323311903347?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

[ June 23, 2018, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Osi Osgood ]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted June 23, 2018 10:42 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think i might have put the wrong link on the item ...

Here is the correct link ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323311903347?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC