8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted: Bell And Howell Regent 122 Model L Lens

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted: Bell And Howell Regent 122 Model L Lens
Timothy S. Jones
Junior

- posted August 05, 2018 06:54 PM      Profile for Timothy S. Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently purchased a B&H 122 and noticed upon closer inspection that the front lens is missing a pane of glass. I noticed there are some threads near where I would expect glass to be but after looking at other examples on line I’m pretty sure the lens is missing a piece. If anyone has any parts please let me know.
I have a B&H 220 camera and I’d like to shoot and run some footage eventually, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

The projector came with a roll of developed film but I need another reel to run it (obviously I’m not sure that it would scale with a piece of glass missing, so incidentally if anyone knows how it would scale please let me know!).

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC