8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » September - October Independent 8 lists now available

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: September - October Independent 8 lists now available
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 12, 2018 09:54 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My New Lists are now available to view, there's the usual discounts on OLD STOCK 8mm films, there's also over 60 new titles listed, and there's even a chance to claim a Free Film with any order, all you have to do is find one, there's over 30 listed amongst the OLD STOCK films, just look at my first page for more details. Go to The BFCC website and follow the link to the Independent 8 pages.

|  IP: Logged

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 14, 2018 04:36 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One FREE FILM claimed, still more available with any order!

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 14, 2018 10:54 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry, you a certainly a "keeper"!!! [Smile]

(that's a good thing, Barry!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2018 06:49 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few of the FREE FILMS have gone, still plenty to claim, you can claim a free film with any film order, so why not have a look!

Andrew Paul
Junior

- posted October 06, 2018 11:02 AM      Profile for Andrew Paul   Email Andrew Paul   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've taken a look at the listings - what a selection!

Before I start ordering, could I check whether the discounts have already been applied to the prices? Are orders just by post, or can I telephone the order in, or email the order and give my debit card details over the 'phone?

Thanks

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC