8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » STAND AND DELIVER 1988 Super 8 optical sound feature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STAND AND DELIVER 1988 Super 8 optical sound feature
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 17, 2018 11:25 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OSI, parting with a super 8 optical sound feature?!

Well, I'm trying to build a cash flow for the holidays! This may well be literally one of the last existing releases that made it onto super 8 optical sound! (1988) Highly awarded drama!

This will come on 4X400ft very full reels. Honestly, it would be more comfortable on 600ft reels, as each reel is literally slopping over with film, but I do not have any 600ft reels to put it on.

I bought this on it's original "core" and it is complete from beginning to end. Please expect, however, it to be slightly edited as nearly all super 8 optical sound films are, usually for language or running time.

Here is the link ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323504093977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Burton Sundquist
Master Film Handler

- posted October 17, 2018 09:20 PM      Profile for Burton Sundquist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Osi,
Good luck with the auction! If you are still looking for an optical print of "The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams" there is one here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-8mm-Sound-Film-Life-and-Times-Of-Grizzly-Adams-Complete-93-min-2-Reels/153222958424?hash=item23accccd58:g:T38AAOSwy-5bx-SX:rk:3:pf:0

...Good luck if you go in on it and this seller is very trustworthy.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 18, 2018 11:13 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks 4 that link, Burton. Sheesh, it's always when I'm behind the financial 8 ball, that these things tend to come up, hence selling my "Stand and deliver" at this time (and I doubt that I'll ever see it again.

OSI

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 18, 2018 02:49 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The grizzly adams is a red print. It is mentioned in the description. If I am not mistaken, Osi stated he wanted a good color ones.

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC