8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 200 new films at Super8warehouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 200 new films at Super8warehouse
Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted December 07, 2018 12:05 PM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all!

With the new web design in place and the website running smoothly, I have started to add a large number of films from the stock that has been piling up in the past few months.

Today and in the past week, about 200 films were added, including 50 new features (including several classics and a few cult titles), lots of comedy shorts, including several Blackhawk Laurel & Hardy prints and Atlas Edition Chaplin shorts, as well as films in all other departments.

Super8warehouse homepage

For those of you who collect standard 8mm, there are lots of new titles, including Murnau’s Tabu and some rare comedy shorts and cartoons.
The homepage now features a selection of recent standard 8mm films.

Because of all the work on the new films, there was only little time to expand the Take One blog, but I will make up for this in the coming month. There will be new film catalogs for download, and a few short pieces on collecting.

I hope you will take a look soon.
Thanks for your support!

Best wishes,
Bert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC