8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Few films for sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Few films for sale.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted May 30, 2019 04:28 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi a few films need to go.

War of the Worlds,400 digest my A1 copy an Agfa low fade poly beauty and nice Box too, minty order Sold

Perry Royal River 400 feet doc, lovely LPP kodak prestripe pint and OB absolutely magic 1950`s piece. Wonderful £20 nice order too.Fun filled and interesting trip all the way down the Thames.

2 x 400 digests The Seven Years Itch Maralyn Monroe and , and 3 on a couch Jerry Lewis comdey. 7 years has marks but lovely colour and sound 3 on a is very nice colour too and quite hard to find £18 the two.Includes free Towed ina Ho9le L+H middling but free.

The Flying Leathernecks, Derann John Wayne WW2 actioner, very good sondition, very rare on kodak LPP low fade 80`s prestripe £25 400 digest, great film, lovely colour.

Pest from the West Derann 400 Buster Keaton very rare 400 footer, great fun, very good sonditon and nice print on 80`s prestripe kodak LPP £18

The Mose Comes to dinner Derann kodak LPP, slight neg movement first few secs but lovely and bright colour print, nice order too and original box, great £15.

101 Dalmations the escape, reversed ttiles but lovely kodak LPP and nic order too £10 200 feet.

More to come.

Thanks Mark.

[ June 01, 2019, 03:30 AM: Message edited by: Mark Todd ]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC