8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » New Films at Super8warehouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Films at Super8warehouse
Bert Haagsman
Film Handler

- posted July 31, 2019 03:16 AM      Profile for Bert Haagsman   Author's Homepage   Email Bert Haagsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all!

I have added a large number of films to my website. All new arrivals are from a recently acquired collection of silent films on standard 8mm. Included are several features directed by D.W. Griffith, a few Buster Keaton full features and a number of films starring Douglas Fairbanks. The collection also includes several westerns, featuring the likes of William S. Hart and Tom Mix, and some of my personal favourites, such as the melodrama Surrender with Mary Philbin and Ivan Mosjukine and the mystery Seven Keys to Baldpate. Among the shorts, a lot of comedies (Stan Laurel, Charley Chase) and westerns can be found, as well as some short dramatic films, including several short films by D.W. Griffith.

All new films can be found on the homepage:
Super8warehouse homepage

New super 8 films will be added on August 16.
I hope you will find something you like.

Thanks for your support!
Bert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC