8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » I MARRIED A WOMAN DIANA DORS SCOPE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I MARRIED A WOMAN DIANA DORS SCOPE
Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 08, 2019 09:07 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have for sale a Scope super 8mm print of the 1958 Comedy "I MARRIED A WOMAN" Starring Diana Dors, George Gobel, Marshall Briggs, of the Sutton Advertising Agency, is hard-pressed to come up with an idea to follow his successful "Miss Luxenberg" beauty contest for the Luxenberg Beer company. His original contest popularized Luxenberg Beer and led to his marriage to the winner, Janice Blake. Pushed by his boss, Frederick W. Sutton, to come up with a new idea, Marshall has neglected his wife, and his mother-in-law is suggesting to her daughter that her husband is running around on her. Meanwhile, Janice learns that she is pregnant. Marshall decides that since Janice is no longer "Miss Luxenberg" but "Mrs. Luxenberg" a great idea would be to round up all the former winners, who have married, and have a "Mrs. Luxenberg" contest. Running the idea up the old flagpole (per 1950s Madison Avenue advertising custom) reveals that the last winner is pregnant and most of the former winners have gotten fat drinking Luxenberg Beer. But the contest has already been launched. Marshall's gray-flannel suit is in .
4x400ft Black & White Scope £39 Plus P&P

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC