8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » For Sale, Elmo 1.1 also elmo and eumig fit xenovaron.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale, Elmo 1.1 also elmo and eumig fit xenovaron.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 06, 2003 12:20 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi got car probs so having to fall back on my cine stuff as usual.
Selling my really nice elmo 1,1 lens, a beauty with the front main part silver the nicest quality 1.1 elmo lens I have seen, no bloom or the like and a cracker, sad to sell but needs must.*"SOLD"*

Also selling a very nice and sharp xenovaron 1.3 12-30mm zoom lens gives a great and contrasty larger image. Its the 28mm barrel one and it comes with two profesionally made sleeves, one to fit all elmo projectors and one to fit eumigs up to the 7 and 8 series at least and some bolexs made by eumig. Cracking lens and good sleeves to, very handy. £45 + post.
Drop me a private message if interested as the emails are`nt working on the forum at present.
best Mark.

[ November 06, 2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Mark Todd ]

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 10, 2003 01:17 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi as the elmo lens is now gone I`m going to make up a bargain package of lenses.
The great xenovaron 1.3 12-30mm great large image with professional sleeve, also proper sleeve so this lens can fit the eumig projectors up to 7 and 8 series, not sure about the 9`s.
Also for eumigs a fixed prime 10mm lens, screw fit, very large image, and a normal eumig 15-30 loems 1,3.
Also best of all an absolutely great lens, a technor 1,1 fixed prime 10mm lens, will need sleeving but great.
The lot the first £75 cost me loads more, if pay pal an extra 3% please and probaly best in the UK or europe maybe.
Best Mark.

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2003 04:25 PM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mark

What do you still have. Will these fit the GS1200?

Thank you.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC