8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Looking for........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for........
Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 04:15 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello

I'm trying to complete my collection of Movie Maker Magazines. I have most from 1970 until 1984 but am missing a few odd issues. What I really want is the complete years for 1980 and 1983 in their binders.

If anyone has these years up for sale or knows someone else who does...... [Wink]

Many Thanks

Mike.

ps. I have a few duplicates that I shall probably put on Ebay but if any one else is looking for odd issues it might be worth checking with me, I just might have the one you want [Smile]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 24, 2004 02:28 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still looking..... [Frown]

--------------------

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 24, 2004 03:59 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike I'm looking for the copy with the review of the GS1200. Not the Ivan Watson one but the Philip Jenkins review. This was I think beofre the Ivan Watson review and was with my machine.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 25, 2004 01:00 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm... do you know about when it was? I have deffinately got the issue with the Ivan Watson review but not sure about the other one, let me know about when it was printed and I'll have a rummage!

Mike

--------------------

Erkki Tikkanen
Junior

- posted February 26, 2004 07:26 AM      Profile for Erkki Tikkanen   Email Erkki Tikkanen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mike, I collect also these magazines and have quite many of them. I have several copies extra, I have to check my collection. At the same time I have some numbers still missing.
I do not have any binders, sorry.
Just won some 50 more of them from ebay, and still waiting to get them.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2004 03:03 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erkki

That's interesting, perhaps we should both do an inventry of the ones we have and work out which we have as extras. Might be able to do a swap [Wink]

Mike

--------------------

Erkki Tikkanen
Junior

- posted February 27, 2004 02:51 AM      Profile for Erkki Tikkanen   Email Erkki Tikkanen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Mike, I will write down all my Movie Makers this weekend, all but the ones I am waiting from England. I collect also Making Better Movies, do you have them?

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 28, 2004 04:36 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erkki, that's great. I'm away on holiday for a week starting tomorrow [Sunday 29th] so I'll get on to it when i get back. [Smile]

Mike.

--------------------

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 10, 2004 04:32 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Erkki

Here are my duplicates;

All Movie Maker

1976;February
1977;March
1978;February, May, August
1979;February x 2, March, May, August, September, October
1982;January, February, September, November.

If there are any there you want perhaps we could arrange a swap, what duplicates do you have?

Mike [Cool]

[ March 11, 2004, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Mike Peckham ]

--------------------

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 13, 2004 10:04 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do those magazine's have reviews of equipment?

Erkki Tikkanen
Junior

- posted March 13, 2004 12:31 PM      Profile for Erkki Tikkanen   Email Erkki Tikkanen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mike, been away awhile.
Here are my doubles of Movie Maker (at the moment). I am still waiting for the copies from England, 50 of them.

1967: July, September, November, December
1968: January, February, May, July, August, September, December
1969: February, August,September, October, December
1979: August
1980: February
1981: November
1982: December

And yes, you seem to have some I donīt.
1976: Feb, 1977: March, 1978: Feb, May, Aug.

Do you want any from my list?

Erkki

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2004 01:07 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erkki

From the list you posted I would like Feb 1980 and Dec 1982 otherwise I think I have the others.

You are welcome to the ones that I have, I'll put to one side the ones you have mentioned but do you want to wait until your next batch arrive? there might be some more doubling up then and we could come up with some sort of a deal?

Alan, yes they do have equipment reviews. As an example; October 1979 Sankyo XL cameras tested and a projector guide. August 1979 Braun Nizo 4080 & 4056 tested and 'how to get more light from your ST1200'. September 1979 Bauer TR200 Tested. May 1979 Heurtier Duo 942 Tested and so on.... [Smile]

Mike

--------------------

Erkki Tikkanen
Junior

- posted March 14, 2004 02:18 AM      Profile for Erkki Tikkanen   Email Erkki Tikkanen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike
Thanks for your offer and yes, letīs wait a few days, I hope to receive the magazines this coming week. I am sure that there are many magazines I already have.

Erkki

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC