8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo ST600, Xenovaron lens and spares etc £60 UK sale.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo ST600, Xenovaron lens and spares etc £60 UK sale.
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 05, 2004 05:45 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi this is for a quite nice ST600 twin track black.
Has a xenovaron sleeve with a very nice 1.3 12-30mm lens gives a nice size and large nice sharp image, will obvioulsy fit all elmos in this sleeve.
The projecotr needs the threading re-setting a bit also the volume cracks up about about 6 but absolutely fine on any films I`ve had with plenty of volume left before that, still great sound and the machine runs nicely, kind to films, no marks etc and also comes with spare xenovaron bulb, spare new main and take up motor belts and 5 spare new elmo white rollers, may find a few other spares as well maybe odd film etc etc.
UK sale £60 sold as seen but you`ll be well chuffed and Amtrak £17.50 overnight. Thanks, Mark.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC