8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » GS1200 with Scheider 1.1 / 11-30 lens For sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GS1200 with Scheider 1.1 / 11-30 lens For sale
William Stolen
Film Handler

- posted January 10, 2004 11:26 AM      Profile for William Stolen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello guys,

Since I'm going to collect only 16mm in the future, I'm selling my super8 equipment. My projector is an ELMO GS1200 with a Schneider 1.1 / 11-30 lens which gives you a BIG and SHARP image on a short distance. You can read all about it on the following auction page: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15255&item=2978939457 The starting bid is only two 1.0 lenses (see auction that ended yesterday at $610)
Please also check my other auctions by clicking: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=wisto2002&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Thanks for reading and if you're going to bid, good luck.

Kind Regards,
William.

|  IP: Logged

Alan Gouger
Master Film Handler

- posted January 11, 2004 09:51 AM      Profile for Alan Gouger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi William

Welcome to the forum.
Wow you started the auction very high. I dont think you will get any bidders beyond what you started the auction (you left no room for a fair price) but I do wish you best of luck. You never know on ebay. We just saw a 1.0 lens sell for $600 [Eek!]

Sorry to hear your getting out of super 8 for 16mm. Its harder to get new prints in 16 but the larger aperture size is nice.

Best of luck

[Smile]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC