8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Attn UK Members Spondon Spooler For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Attn UK Members Spondon Spooler For Sale
Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 11, 2004 09:16 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Used Spondon Spooler for sale asking in Sterling amount F200.00 sorry I don't know which key makes the proper symbol for British pound.

PLEASE check with Derann first, because this item will need repair as listed:

New motor
Arm Clamps (set to the table or board)
Film Guide rollers and mounting bolts
Table Board (mount the arms here and sit the machine on it)
Main Adapter AC Power (to fit your wall outlets and voltage)

Note: It is possible that anybody with a woodshop and carpentry tools could make the new board and mounting brackets from wood if the parts were not available in metal from Derann.

This unit was bought and received in this condition I have never been able to use it. I did connect power and found the motor gears internal are ground (broken teeth).

This is the first generation unit, as the speed and switches are in a large box at the top of the rear take up arm. The second generation the switches and knob were built in to the arm itsself.

Payment by paypal OK, shippping to be UPS Air/Ground please have a valid street address. Must receive USD currency based on the currency rate of the day the transaction takes place. I will NOT accept British pound cash. Paypal should do the conversion automatically between countries. Therefore, Paypal is recommended and yes I am verified with Paypal.

Looking for other super 8 stuff as listed below, willing to trade instead of cash payment. If you are interested or can help me please contact me privately.

Super 8 sound features wanted full length mint condition no color fade: Terminator (early 1980) with Arnie S the first in the series (not TII Judgement Day); and/or African Queen /w/ Bogart/Hepburn. Either title must be magnetic sound, and I am asking only for one title to complete this deal as payment in full.

All sales or trades will be considered final with no exceptions. No exchanges returns or refunds what so ever.

It is my understanding that when David Adams passed away, the company was closed and Derann bought out the remaining inventory that he had. I could be wrong about this or even if right maybe the parts are gone by now, so PLEASE check with Derann before confirming this purchase with me. Item being sold as is and you must work on it to get it going.

Chip Gelmini
prfcg@cape.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC