8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » FA: Eumig S926 GL Stereo Sound Super 8 Projector!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FA: Eumig S926 GL Stereo Sound Super 8 Projector!
Alan Rik
Film God

- posted November 22, 2004 05:49 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to give you gents a heads up that this machine is now on the auction block. I did test it out and the sound is very good indeed as was stated by some other members here!
Check it out! It looks great! [Smile]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15255&item=3855271088

|  IP: Logged

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 23, 2004 09:43 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan, wish I knew you were selling this beauty earlier, I would have asked you to bring it to the BFCC and she would now be residing here with me. Any of you guys in the US who wants a machine to take on the legendary GS-1200, then this is your chance.

Craig [Frown]

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted November 24, 2004 12:23 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that brings back memories. That was the first machine that we converted to run on a 24V 250W lamp. Later we put a Gemini Marc 300 arc lamp in that sucker!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 24, 2004 10:48 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have one of these machines, and can verify that the stereo sound quality will blow you away, much better than the Elmo GS1200. Its a great machine,with the superb outboard sound console, but I personally don't like the coax reel arrangement- seems like a lot of unnecessary design complication, and it can sometimes be hard on the film.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Alejandro Lopez
Junior

- posted December 15, 2004 11:47 AM      Profile for Alejandro Lopez   Email Alejandro Lopez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was my first Super8 projector. Without upper drive sprocket the picture was rock steady. I´ve seen other brand machines with a similar design philosophy but no steady projection. I´ve a Beaulieu 708EL now but I´ll allways miss all the fun, joy, and illusion with this projector. With a similar wonderfull amplifier but even more sofisticated and with more recording and playback possibilities, Eumig did other models with 15 volts 159 watts lamp and larger reel arms in a classical disposition, not coaxial and with two drive sprockets.

Alejandro.

--------------------
Alejandro

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC