8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Perry's New List

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perry's New List
Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 14, 2004 11:36 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes apparently they have one! But I didn't get it! Oh, and Mike Peckham tellsme he tried to buy all the films but they were all sold....

Even Dynamo Doc.....

Where is it O'Reilly??????

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 14, 2004 04:53 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I have just had an email from Ian saying that he has problems posting it on here and will try again tomorrow.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2004 01:29 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He could always have sent it to you to post!

--------------------
Tony

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2004 01:42 AM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for the delay chaps, I have been getting stick off my customers who get there list by snail mail, saying everthing is sold by the time they get thier list,so I tried to arrange it so they both arrive together, unfortunately I have had a slight problem posting the December list on the forum.
Will try again today.
Happy Christmas
Grandad.

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2004 04:41 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Grandad, still waiting!!!!!

Craig [Razz]

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted December 18, 2004 08:49 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin, Ian must be lodged in one of his cars. I never got a
reply for a film query from the last new list.
Ian, if you read this post, what happened? [Frown]

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 18, 2004 12:07 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he must be on the christmas booze, Dan. [Big Grin]

Ian, Where's that xmas list?

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2004 12:33 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's been 3 days since I got mine.

See it does pay to be nice to Ian (Absolutely spendid guy).
[Smile]

He had a whole collection in with loads of rare features and a
superb collection of rare and unusual shorts.

Happy Christmas Ian

You have some desperate customers waiting!!!!

[ December 18, 2004, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Mike Newell ]

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted December 19, 2004 12:20 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that there was an IB Tech print of "Lord of the Rings" on that list....

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2004 05:00 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually two prints both gone now. Do you think £159.00 was too dear. LOL

Ian O'Reilly
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2004 01:43 PM      Profile for Ian O'Reilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now Boy's behave yourself, I've given up trying to post the December list on the Forum, every time I try posting I get some speil about 'I cannot post' because somewhere on my list there is a name that does not permit me to post.
So I have given up and taken to the booze sitting in my car drowning my sorrows.
I will try and crack this problem over Christmas... booze permitting.
Mike let me know what you thought of your copy of T.L.O.T.R.
as it was an answer print. The next batch should be a lot better and cheaper.
Now back to my car and dreaming of winning the Le-Mans 24 Hours.
Happy Christmas to all
Regards
Grandad.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted December 19, 2004 02:11 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ian, maybe Brad Miller can shed some light on the list posting problem. By the way, do you still have the "Carry On Regardless" feature I inquired about. I'm not sure about the name of the above title, I don't have it in front of me. My memory seems to be slipping(too much booze and car wax). [Big Grin] [Smile]

[ December 19, 2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: Dan Lail ]

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2004 02:41 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ian The LOTR print was fandabdosey!!! A little dark in places in places and the Geramn titles may put some people off but pounding good soundtrack for a change. Only joking about the two copies!! There was only test print. Why don't you try posting your list on Silvo Screen as an emergency alternative because these boys are going to wee themselves if they cant get through to your answer machine!!

I see what you mean about posts Ian User Friendly Not!!

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 26, 2005 04:14 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aparently we can expect something from Ian soon, he is carving the stoner tablets as he descends the mountain as we speak..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC