8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Wanted B & H 465 Repair Manual

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted B & H 465 Repair Manual
Christopher Cannon
Junior

- posted February 03, 2005 07:58 PM      Profile for Christopher Cannon   Author's Homepage   Email Christopher Cannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Repair manual needed for Beel & Howell Director Series 465 8mm projector.

Thanks

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 05, 2005 10:14 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Christopher,

Just in case you haven't checked out this site:
http://www.craigcamera.com/lit_bell.htm
They have the parts booklet for your projector and the repair manuals for slightly earlier and later models.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 05, 2005 10:33 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brad, I replied to this post by Christopher Conner on the 3rd and now it is gone and his reply to my reply is also gone. What happened?

Thanks, Dan

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 05, 2005 11:05 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan,

Actually, you replied to a similar post by Christopher in the regular forum section titled "Question concerning projector".
With multiple posts, it's easy to forget which one you replied to.

Oh, and stop calling me Brad. [Big Grin]

Doug

--------------------

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 05, 2005 11:26 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooo Doug your so masterfull! [Eek!]

So what have you done with Kevin???? [Wink]

--------------------
Tony

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted February 05, 2005 11:47 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, I clicked on recent posts by Christopher Cannon in his member profile, and see that the posts were either deleted or retitled. As a courtesy measure, would it not be a good idea to contact the member(s) who are involved in the original post and the replies when a complete post and the replies are deleted?

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 05, 2005 12:31 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm here Tony. Just sitting quietly waiting to see how Doug gets out of this one! [Big Grin]

Kev [Smile]

[ February 05, 2005, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Faulkner ]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted February 05, 2005 12:46 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dan,

Christopher's post that you originally replied to was not touched in any way, shape or form. Nothing was deleted, nothing was moved. It remains in the forum section where it was originally placed.

I did add "B&H 465" to his most recent subject title, "Narrowing Down Problems" so that it would be evident from the title what his post was about. The very first reply to that post is mine, stating my reasons for doing so.

Again, no post has been removed, no replies deleted.

Doug

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC