8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Ana-Scope Lens on e-bay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ana-Scope Lens on e-bay
Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2006 04:37 PM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two Ana-Scope Lenses and have posted one on eBay.

Does anyone know how I put one of these things on my lens? I have a Elmo ST1200D Optical/Magnet projector, and I can easliy get the lens out of the projector, but the lens has a big fat plastic ring around the front of it - I tried unscrewing it, but it won't budge, and I'm afraid to force it for fear of breaking. I'm not even sure it does unscrew, but according to the instructions with the Ana-Scope lens, it looks like this ring has to come off for the lens to fit into the Ana-Scope lens.

Thanks!

Mike

[ March 07, 2006, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Michael Clark ]

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted March 06, 2006 05:33 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a very strange looking animal you have put on ebay. Never seen one of those before.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted March 07, 2006 11:50 AM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What would a normal scope lens look like? I've never had one before. Do I need some other piece of equipment to make this work? Is it missing anything?

oh, wait a minute. Were you referring to the cat? LOL! [Smile]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted March 07, 2006 10:35 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's a strange-looking gadget alright. SOmehow I doubt you could make the Elmo lens fit to it at all, whether or not its front part comes off! [Eek!]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC