8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » FS: Elmo ST 1200HD M&O

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: Elmo ST 1200HD M&O
Sam James
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2006 11:40 AM      Profile for Sam James   Email Sam James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all,
This coming Saturday a GS-1200 Xenon that I purchased some 6 months ago will finally arrive from Munich. Consequently it's time to say goodbye to my first proper projector, an ST-1200 that I bought almost exactly a year ago from Barry at Independent 8.
For all the blurb on it see - http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000249#000000
I've kept it clean and away from mucky paws and it's always been a delight to use. I'm upgrading because I want to investigate the sync sound capabilities of the GS. The only problem I've ever had was the tiny elastic belt that drives the film counter coming loose in transit. It took 5 minutes and two matchsticks to relocate!
The machine is in great nick and so I'm asking £225 for it. I think it weighs about 15kg, so postage within the UK will be around £20. (I'll need to confirm that). If nobody wants it, I'll put it on eBay in the New Year.
Thanks, Sam
By the way, it still comes with the external Elmo speaker that Barry mentioned. (If you want it).

|  IP: Logged

Sam James
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 13, 2006 04:49 AM      Profile for Sam James   Email Sam James   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now Sold - Faster than a speeding bullet!!!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC