8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Large lot of super8 cameras for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Large lot of super8 cameras for sale
George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 14, 2007 01:43 PM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to raise some cash so.. here are some of my favourite cameras for sale:
1. Canon 814XL-S with microphone
2. Canon 1014XL-S with microphone
3. Beaulieu 6008Sd (with digital frame counter) with lots of accesories
4. Beaulieu 4008ZMII in aluminium case and lots of accesories
5. Nizo Professional (the most expensive Nizo silent camera)
6. Bauer A512 (best silent camera from Bauer, many features)
7. Minolta autopak D10 (Minolta's flagship from '73!)
8. Porst 1500 microcomputer (it's a Bauer 715XL)
9. Nizo 148 special
10. Nizo 156 Macro
11. Porst sound 650XL (rebadged Bauer sound camera)
12. Sankyo XL 620 supertronic (the flagship of Sankyo, sound camera)
13. Zeiss Ikon Moviflex MS8 electronic

I also have some single 8 cameras for sale:
1. Fujica P300 new sinlge 8
2. Fujica Z1 sinlge 8
3. Fujica Z450 sinlge 8
4. Fujica Z800 sinlge 8

I can send photos and can accept sensible offers. Most of them are film tested (except the sinlge 8 fujicas), condition varies from fair-good to excellent, please ask for details. Prices are from 10 euros to 600 euros.
I 'm also selling outdated super8 film stock from Agfa, Porst, etc, some outdated 16mm Kodak rolls (most of them negative stock) and some regular8 rolls from Orwo.
Thanks

|  IP: Logged

Knut Nordahl
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2007 06:22 AM      Profile for Knut Nordahl   Email Knut Nordahl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi George.

Im would like to know what you would sell the canon 814 xl-s
and either tne nizo 148 or 156 for.

Regards

George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2007 07:39 AM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all
The prices for the expensive cameras are:
1. Canon 814XL-S : 350 $US
2. Canon 1014XL-S : 450 $US
3. Beaulieu 6008Sd : 750 $US
4. Beaulieu 4008ZMII : 600 $US (with Schneider 6-66mm and recelled battery)
5. Nizo Professional : 350 $US
Prices in euros? : www.xe.com !
The two small Nizos for 30 euros each.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2007 08:54 AM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not interested in any camera, even though they seem like great ones. I would urge any overseas buyers to DEFINATELY use a major international shipping service with George. Such as UPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc. Last June I mailed a big box of films to tassos in Greece, and he did not get them for almost 6 months. They had been sent through the USA Postal Service and they had even said 4 to 6 weeks. Well by the 8th week they had only left Cape Cod and were sitting in a New Jersey building waiting for shipment! For your own benefit and sanity, AVOID the US Postal service sending or even recieving packages from Greece!!!!!!!

CG

George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 15, 2007 09:56 AM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chip
You are right about the USPS "economy mail". It's a surface mail service (slow boat!) and takes about 3-4 months to arrive (NOT only to Greece but almost to any European country! USPS was very optimistic about delivery times (4-8 weeks! a joke!).
This service has been stopped by USPS (maybe that was the reason?) Anyways, there is no comparison with the Greek Post services. They are expensive but the packages arrive in one week's time at most (only airmail services). I know this for sure because I also sell on Ebay and shipped many items to US. So far, no problems...

Knut Nordahl
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2007 08:03 AM      Profile for Knut Nordahl   Email Knut Nordahl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PM sent.

George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2007 07:23 AM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update:

The Beaulieu 4008 ZMII has been sold.
...what an embarrassment [Frown] ...
Two gentlement asked for the small Nizos...sorry my friends...I can't find them! I searched everywhere!
The reason is that I have 550+ cameras (I have a list) but now I don't remember where they are! [Frown]
I'll search again, if I find them soon I'll let you know.

George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 29, 2007 03:53 PM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can see some of my cameras for sale here:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa257/super8cameras/

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted June 29, 2007 04:54 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you ever considered therapy George ????
Best Mark.
Or is this the start of some.!!!

George Patoulidis
Film Handler

- posted June 30, 2007 03:43 AM      Profile for George Patoulidis   Email George Patoulidis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Have you ever considered therapy George ????
Best Mark.
Or is this the start of some.!!!

Mark, can you help? [Big Grin]
I'm really trying (getting of the hook)!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC