8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » WANTED:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED:
Jorge Rondao
Film Handler

- posted July 12, 2010 05:10 PM      Profile for Jorge Rondao   Author's Homepage   Email Jorge Rondao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WANTED,the two rolls of Euming 807D fixing in the pin like the figure, if someone has for sale or do not need!!
 -

--------------------
Lets show another movie

|  IP: Logged

Tony Pitts
Junior

- posted November 01, 2010 01:53 PM      Profile for Tony Pitts   Email Tony Pitts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI did you get this part?

--------------------
"Ready when you are, Mr. DeMille."

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted November 02, 2010 11:44 AM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can't find the part, can't you just cut a piece of rubber or plastic tubing to replace it? Maybe even aquarium tubing? Then slip it over the shaft? Just an idea.

[ November 03, 2010, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

Jorge Rondao
Film Handler

- posted November 03, 2010 07:50 PM      Profile for Jorge Rondao   Author's Homepage   Email Jorge Rondao   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I could not, I had to make some, but as a tube could not be right because it has to be bent towards on the center of the film to does not touch anything, I had to make with two ends of two crochet hooks since are aluminum very soft and polished swapped tips to keep the lower and middle of the film spend playing only on the margins.

--------------------
Lets show another movie

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC