8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Elmo GS-1200 Xenon FS on Ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo GS-1200 Xenon FS on Ebay
Jon Vork
Junior

- posted March 29, 2011 11:28 AM      Profile for Jon Vork     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have put my Xenon for sale on ebay for anyone who is interested. The lamp power supply was rebuilt by a member of this board but there are still some Zener diodes and transistors that need repair on the Igniter board and I am not up to it, this is by far NOT a mint machine and will need the repairs done and a good servicing, please find link below and thanks everyone.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elmo-GS1200-Xenon-Super-8MM-Projector-/250795826657?pt=US_Movie_Slide_Projectors&hash=item3a64989de1

|  IP: Logged

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 02, 2011 03:08 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm that member. Jon sent to me the power supply only. I fixed it and it worked, mounted under my xenon machine.
Unfortunately when Jon reassembled the power supply with his projector, the lamp didn't switch on.
The projector is no more in short circuit, anyway the lamp doesn't start. I think to change some transistors on the igniter board is necessary.

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

Larry Arpin
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2011 06:57 PM      Profile for Larry Arpin   Author's Homepage   Email Larry Arpin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Even a broken Xenon went for $1,314.99.

Christopher Allison
Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2011 01:57 PM      Profile for Christopher Allison   Email Christopher Allison   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was eyeballing that too but at the last second it shot up to $1,314.99. WOW is right.

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted April 11, 2011 05:46 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that is a good deal. Probably would not take much to get it up and running.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC