8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » For sale: Elmo GS1200 refurbished

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For sale: Elmo GS1200 refurbished
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 24, 2011 07:42 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sell an Elmo GS1200 refurbished.
The projector was disassembled and rebuilt, restoring the function of each component (see photo). The second and third photos show the condition of the frame-section before and after the refurbishment. The replacement of some exhausted capacitors returned the full recording capability to the machine.
The projector is fitted with a two blade shutter (45 ° for blade), which allows up to 400 lux on a screen of a meter base. By request can be mounted a three-blade shutter (always 45 ° for blade).
The machine is able to syncronize at 16,2/3, 18, 24,25 ft/s. by an external controller.
Some little scratches are on the body (see the middle of the back cover the last photo, as well as edge of vu-meter lid)
Price is 1130 € shipping costs included (within EU).
Lens 1.1/12,5-25.
http://img193.imageshack.us/g/pict0170y.jpg/

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC