8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Qaulity affordable LCD projector, HDMI/Component etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Qaulity affordable LCD projector, HDMI/Component etc
Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 21, 2012 07:57 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi selling a top drawer LCD projector LT380, gives very impressive results and comes with a HDMI/DVI lead so bang up to date and will accept component signal in and also from HDMI too so future proofed.

A full range of great picture options and this looks great and best of all is very quiet indeed in the best mode and the lamp still has over 2000 hours left at least.

Brilliant starter Machine to get you going and also has a superb picture option for further away projection beyond its usual zoom lens range .

£100 + post £10.

The Laurel and Hardy DVD set look fantastic on it as the best LCD projector I have ever seen for B+W dvds. Free remastered dvd copy of The Day The Earth Stood still, included to get you going in top qaulity.

Can be connected to various sources with Component, S-Video, Composit and also SVGA lead to watch films etc from the computer, or HDMI including Blu Ray or DVD player, also Sky box and games etc.

A great addition to film collecting, and supplimenting film shows with other material.

Top Quality HDMI connection lead to go into this machine included too.

You will actually find even quite a few Blu Rays look nicer on this 5 feet plus wide than say a big screen LCD TV. Most dvds are really great too.

Best Mark.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC