8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » F/S: Eumig 926GL Stereo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S: Eumig 926GL Stereo
Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted September 10, 2012 06:57 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For Sale:
Gorgeous condition Eumig S926 GL Stereo Super 8mm projector.
This barely used machine does not have a mark on it and is in full working condition in both record and playback modes on both tracks. Stereo recording and playback is of truly awesome quality, the best you will ever hear on super 8. Machine is in immaculate condition with spotless interior film path. (The only defect is that the detent spring on the main control knob is broken -this is a common problem on all the 900 series Eumigs. It has NO effect on the functionality of the projector).

A mint condition stereo sound print of Roger Rabbit in Rollercoaster Rabbit is included so you can plug in the projector and enjoy stereo right away!
Comes complete with the following items:

Original Eumig S926 Stereo Owners Manual

Original Eumig frequency response test certificate for this specific projector

Microphone

Stereo input/output line connector for recording from DVD or playback through external stereo system.

Price $295.00 plus shipping

-

-

Specifications
Film Guage : Super 8mm

Lens: 14-30mm f1.3 with vertical lens shift feature

Lamp: 12v 100 watt

Speeds: 18-24fps with precision adjustment while running

Frame counter

Auto threading

Film trimmer

Recording playback console features elaborate recording and mixing controls for both tracks. Plus elaborate mono and stereo playback options.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

|  IP: Logged

Lance Alspaugh
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 17, 2012 07:39 PM      Profile for Lance Alspaugh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul,

Can you enlighten me on the recording quality in that it is free of Hums, Buzzing, or other interference that would compromise the playback of a Remixed Sound Track. I have heard these machines record well but I have not had the pleasure of hearing a playback from one. Also, please let me know your best guess opinion of the Parts condition for this machine. We might be interested in taking a crack at it.

LA

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted September 18, 2012 09:45 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The recording and playback sound quality on this machine is superb - better IMO than the Elmo GS1200 (better base, better highs, zero WOW). I have used it for many stereo re-records, and if the stripe quality is good, the results are really stunning. The fact that the stereo balance control is dead center for balanced playback shows that there is no significant wear of the magnetic sound head. The quality of all the parts in this machine are 'as new', with the exception of the noted control knob detent spring, which does not affect operation of the machine. The machine is very clean, pristine internally and externally. Reel arrangement is coaxial, and reel adapter is provided.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC