8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » Retro-V-ision

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Retro-V-ision
Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 31, 2015 03:37 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More Super 8 features and equipment will be listed in the coming months so keep em peeled.

[ April 13, 2015, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Robert Tucker ]

|  IP: Logged

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted April 01, 2015 01:54 PM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...you do a great sell Rob - cam you explain the "50" years experience..especially service wise that you mention in the Elmo 1200 advert - you even test it on single 8..wow that is some service...I am 53 years old my self and think I was there from the early days of 8mm. Did you have a company of some sort, cine wise that escaped my radar? - Great "big up" sell though...LOVE it..I am currently looking for a cine projector that can convert into a lighthouse for use on the east coast of England...that way we can direct the ships in and show them films at the same time, via the clouds as a screen..have you got anything that can fit the bill super lumens wise. lol [Smile]

[ April 03, 2015, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Mark Silvester ]

--------------------
Mark Silvester

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2015 01:03 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is your name Captain Birdseye [Smile] well if it is I have the ideal choice a second hand light house converted in to a living and breathing super 8 projector with cake stand just in case you get hungry. I'm sure that it will be bright enough for your needs. Better still I can supply you with 50 cinerex projectors that way you'll have a 24 hour scratch free film show [Wink]

It's amazing what you can do with a little thought and imagination [Smile] lol

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2015 04:18 PM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheers, fair response and touche!

I would - personally, PLEASE... just like to know a bit more about the 50 years plus experience..you mention so emphatically within your " sales descriptions". that you have...just my six pennyworth request. I do think you massively big up sales descriptions, (Anyone seen Ronco adverts?) Rob..that is what comes across - and I mean that in a kind and friendly way - on ex-seller of 8/16 to a newbie.. Some of the stuff I have seen you list...well...rare...precision..tested. sought after...single 8 tested. guaranteed...But, respect to you...salesmen do have to eat...Got nothing against you Rob. But, those adverts you produce for e-bay - I would like to know your background in the business of cine...least, then we would be able to get clarity and validity to those sales claims....Good luck! Dare not let you loose on the "fish fingers" yet...yours..Captain Birds Eye. Lol [Smile] All the best .

--------------------
Mark Silvester

Robert Tucker
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 11, 2015 05:19 PM      Profile for Robert Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now lets put this into prospective Mark, sounds like you have a touch of Woodcock idleitis. It must be catching considering this has been going on for a number of years now in numerous hijacking posts.

And whilst i can accommodate most things in life, i don't really have time for childish silly games that seem to always crop up when ever i seem to post something here on this forum.

My business is no concern of yours only the people who are genuinely interest in what i do, what i stand for and what i do for this hobby.

I trust i have made myself clear!

[ April 30, 2015, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Robert Tucker ]

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2015 06:10 AM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Rob - you answered my original question perfectly. [Smile]

--------------------
Mark Silvester

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2015 09:29 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The advert did say father and son, so 50 years is quite feasible; possibly they were known under another name back then. Try to keep the comments friendly; a few members have turned up in the other forum, as disagreements upset them, poor dears. I hope Steven J. Kirk is fully recovered after his time off because he was upset that someone's point of view differed from his.

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2015 08:57 PM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here to stir things up I see....never ends.

Mark Silvester
Master Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2015 01:12 PM      Profile for Mark Silvester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have said enough on the post - clarity found, as was the original question answered to...although not directly..hmm.

Thing is for me it was about "sales"...through big " sales goggles"..and almost "film trailer" like descriptions.

Anyway good luck Robert - further the hobby is a good thing. [Smile]

--------------------
Mark Silvester

David Guest
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2015 03:52 PM      Profile for David Guest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
re film list will everyone be getting a film list time why not just post the full list on the forum then its first come first served

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC