8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » STILL WANTED: original instruction manual of the Elmo GS-1200 Xenon.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STILL WANTED: original instruction manual of the Elmo GS-1200 Xenon.
Manuele Bossolasco
Junior

- posted October 23, 2015 08:19 AM      Profile for Manuele Bossolasco   Email Manuele Bossolasco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello again to everybody!

I'm still looking for the original (not a copy) instruction manual of the projector Elmo GS-1200 Xenon.

I was wondering if anyone may have one for sale (I wouldn't mind the price).

Please, send me an email if you have it and many thanks!

bye Manuele

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted November 17, 2015 09:23 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manuele,

Steve Osborne at The Reel Image has the instruction manual you're looking for. His contact information is on his site.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Manuele Bossolasco
Junior

- posted November 17, 2015 10:09 AM      Profile for Manuele Bossolasco   Email Manuele Bossolasco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Doug,

many thanks for this your suggestion!...you've been very kind and I really appreciated it!

Best regards!

Manuele

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 18, 2015 10:24 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes..Steve Osborne does have that manual. He asked me to let you know days ago, but I couldn't find the original request thread. Sorry.

Manuele Bossolasco
Junior

- posted November 18, 2015 01:02 PM      Profile for Manuele Bossolasco   Email Manuele Bossolasco   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Gary,

it's all ok and I thank you very much for your interest!

I contacted Steve Osborne and I've already bought the manual.

All the best!

Manuele Bossolasco

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC