8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm equipment for sale/trade   » [SALE] Brand New Elmoscope lens (NOS) eqv. Sankor 16D in OB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [SALE] Brand New Elmoscope lens (NOS) eqv. Sankor 16D in OB
Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 25, 2016 03:20 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I found an old camera store having 3 Elmoscope lenses in new old stock (NOS) condition. The lens has code #1280.

The lens has no scratch at all. There might be a small fungus as they have been in box for years, but that should be able to get cleaned. I have bought one from him and without cleaning it I don't see any distraction to the screen.

The quality of the lens really blew my eyes, it is very sharp and clear. According to this super8wiki, this lens is eqv. to Sankor 16D: http://super8wiki.com/index.php/Anamorphic_Lenses

This comes with original box in very good condition and manual book. The lens still have both front and rear caps as pictured. Lens body is super clean.

This lens can be screwed directly to the prime lens of Elmo 16CL (no bracket is needed) and other projectors that can take 52mm rear barrel diameter. Otherwise for other 16mm projectors you need a bracket designed specifically for your projector. There is no bracket included in this sale.

As many members have said here, this can also be used with any 8mm projectors (with bracket). Therefore I also post this in 8mmforum sale forum.

Just for your own idea, the very Elmo scope lens was just recently sold in Ebay for EUR 190 (eqv. £170 or US$220 or AU$285 or CA$280). Do remember, this Ebay price does not include the shipping cost yet that can be really enormous for non EU states as this is a heavy item. Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/ELMOSCOPE-Anamorphic-1280-ELMO-16-CL-16mm/331882455333

As you can see from the above link, this is a second hand scope lens and the OB is ugly. Mine is a NOS with very good box.

Now for the price, I am not looking for that price, since I am only helping. It is even lower and my price does INCLUDE shipping to your respective countries [Wink]

Here we go:

Shipping through registered mail (2-4 weeks):

UK = £149
European Unions = EUR 175
United States = US$ 198
Australia = AU$ 254
Canada = CA$ 251

Shipping through EMS (Express Mail Service 4-7 days):

UK = £160
European Unions = EUR 189
United States = US$ 209
Australia = AU$ 270
Canada = CA$ 263

Even my price with EMS is still cheaper with the above Ebay's price.

I can take only paypal as the method of payment. The Western Union or Money gram type of payment can be used but must be discussed first.

PM me through my email winbert (at) hotmail (dot) com.

ps: Insurance is extra for the above (lens + shipping) costs. Should you want to be insured, please ask, and this means I cannot mark down the invoice. In other words, you understand that you must pay the import duty per regulation in your respective countries.

Here is the pictures of the lens I took this morning:

This is what I got

-

I open and this is inside

-

you will get Scope lens, and both caps

-

And pictures below to see how clean is the lens

Front

-

-

Rear

-

Lens Body

-

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

Paul Browning
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2016 04:02 AM      Profile for Paul Browning   Email Paul Browning   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Winbert, i'll take one off you, I will sort out details with you later, thank you.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2016 05:21 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert, PM sent [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 25, 2016 07:52 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe, I have replied your email.

Paul, you are in but I have not received your email. Pls send your details since I have many incoming emails now.

Btw, both shipping option is traceable.

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 25, 2016 05:07 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, I have now received your email and replied with my details.

Cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted August 25, 2016 09:55 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I received so many emails putting the interest with these lenses which I did not expect it before. But as I said above there are only 3 lenses in his store that I knew.

I may dig his store today and find more lenses. Let's hope.

Therefore, to date the sale is now closed because 3 persons have contacted me, Those who have sent emails after these 3 persons will be in my waiting list, either if I got more lenses or if there is one of these 3 persons cancel his order. So I still welcome for email...who knows.

The store is full of old projector items. There are hundreds of bulbs that I never knew before. Should you need a rare bulb, shoot me an email with the ANSI code (3 letter code), I may get it.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC